Join us for the Students, Alcohol and Drugs Conference!
Returning for its 3rd year, the Students, Alcohol and Drugs Conference on 19th May 2020 at Liverpool Guild of Students offers workshops, talks and panel discussions to explore the issues surrounding alcohol and drug use in students across UK campuses.
The one-day conference provides a unique opportunity for delegates to hear from and engage with sector experts as well as share expertise and good practice, develop strategy and network with colleagues.
In addition to workshops discussing how to promote responsible drinking in students, for the first time, the conference will also focus on developing a drug harm reduction approach.
Agenda highlights include
- A panel discussion looking at what drug harm reduction means to students' unions and universities?
- A workshop looking at the perceptions, attitudes and experiences of British drinking cultures held by international students
- A workshop led by the Executive Director of Release looking at the law surrounding drug harm reduction
Download the full agenda here.
The conference is open to all with an interest in this topic however will be particularly useful for the following staff:
- Director/Head of Student Services
- Director/Head of Student Experience/Engagement
- Director/Head of Student Wellbeing and Support
- Student Experience Manager/Officer
- Student Welfare Manager/Officer
- Student Support Manager/Officer
- Elected SU officers
- Community Officers
- Student advisors
- Bar/Venue managers
- Student accommodation staff
To purchase tickets please visit our Eventbrite page. Please note this conference sold out last year so get your tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
We are committed to making our events as accessible as possible. The venue is wheelchair accessible, and prayer and quiet spaces will be available. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com