Discover our new 2022-23 tertiary education offer
We are really excited at SOS-UK to have launched our 2022-23 tertiary education offer. We are delighted to announce that we will be continuing to run all of our long-standing flagship programmes complemented by several new additions to help you achieve your sustainability ambitions.
Through our monitoring and evaluation we know that our programmes can lead to a positive impact on student and staff engagement, behaviour change, carbon reduction, well-being, and education. We have tagged what each programme is best for in our offer document to help you decide which programmes are best suited for you.
Our upcoming 2022-23 highlights include:
- Our latest programme of work, the Learning Academy has gone from strength to strength over the last year, delivering over 30 sessions to over 700 learners ranging from post-grad lectures to panel discussions and full day workshops. With the huge popularity of our Carbon Literacy courses, we are making it even easier to sign up to Carbon Literacy training by adding it to your Green Impact programme with our new Carbon Literacy bolt-on.
- Our Green Impact programme also continues to develop with a brand-new toolkit system planned for 2023 to improve user experience, and a greater focus on sustainability-centred personal and professional development for your Green Impact team members.
- Following a successful pilot this year, a new addition for 2022-23 will be our Food & Farming Network for students ,officers and staff from unions, colleges and universities to collaboratively tackle key issues related to sustainable food on campus.
- Following the successful pilot of our student wellbeing accreditation programme Drug and Alcohol Impact, we will be continuing in 2022-23 to support universities and students’ unions to create healthy, inclusive cultures around drugs and alcohol.
- The popular Hedgehog Friendly Campus programme is now being delivered through SOS-UK! The programme continues to work with universities, colleges and students’ unions to make impactful changes for hedgehogs and other wildlife.
The last year has shown that a blended approach of online and face-to-face delivery is most successful, so we will be continuing this for 2022-23. We'll be hosting webinars on Wednesday 18 May 12pm - 1pm BST and Tuesday 14 June 2 –3pm BST (webinar sign-up in the links) to give an overview of our 2022-23 offer with an opportunity for Q&A, so join us to find out more. For any questions please get in touch!
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to work with SOS-UK. By partnering with us to bring our sector-leading programmes, consultancy and training to your institution, you're also supporting our wider work to repurpose the whole of the education system for delivering climate justice and addressing the climate and ecological crises. We work alongside, platform, and train students and young people on urgent systems-change campaigns and initiatives like Teach the Future, Green Influencers, Invest for Change, Farming for Carbon and Nature, and Race for Nature, to create a sector that serves as a force for good.
Thank you for being part of this journey with us and we are really looking forward to continuing to work with you in 2022-23. You can sign up here now.